Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Grateful!

I am so grateful to the Lord for this Thanksgiving and have so many things to be thankful for!  Thanksgiving isn't just one day out of the year but it is a walking and breathing life of Thankfulness to the Lord day in and day out. 
I almost lost my hubby 8 months ago (has it really been that long?)  when he had three brain aneurysms and a brain hemmorhage at the age of 49.  He had two brain surgeries and is a living miracle with no brain damage or memory loss.  He is the same person that he was before the ordeal and I am so grateful to the Lord for his wonderful miracle in our lives.  I often wonder why God chose to spare him and I'm sure I'll find out why in the afterlife, but for now I want to live a life of gratitude to the Lord. 
God has used the experience to allow me to see things in a way I never thought possible. Priorities are different. Life is sweeter. Love is richer.  I appreciate things that I totally took for granted in times past. 
I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving friends! 
May our lives be filled with gratitude to the One who has given us so much to be thankful for!


No comments:

Post a Comment